Welcome to our multi-day tour to La Maddalena Archipelago National Park and Costa Smeralda
On this page you can find many ideas to plan your next kayak holiday in Sardinia with your family, your friends or your kayak club.
Our KAYAK BASE CAMP (click here to read more about the BASE CAMP) is between La Maddalena Archipelago and Costa Smeralda, from here we can run 5 different paths and moving the kayaks by trailer we can run many other trips in the Archipelago, in Costa Smeralda, Golfo Aranci and so on.
Best months to discover Sardinia on a multi-day tour are:
La Maddalena Archipelago is an authentic paradise of 7 islands surrounded by an emerald and unpolluted sea and immersed in a spectacular naturalistic area with the typical Sardinian rocks and the lush Mediterranean vegetation which especially in summer is heavily scented with myrtle.
All along the coastline beautiful coves and ancient fortifications, dolphins can sometimes be spotted!!!
We can design the tour on your specific needs and desires:
- all trips starting from our KAYAK BASE CAMP if you want to wake up and jump in the kayak and go !
- some trips from the BASE CAMP and others moving a little bit by car/van and kayak trailer if you want to see Costa Smeralda and other places
- you can also choose to sleep in the BASE CAMP (in bungalow or tent) or in my village (San Pantaleo) to enjoy the local lifestyle
HERE IS A LIST OF PATHS
PATH 1 - Caprera - Garibaldi’s island
Highlights: beautiful coves, ancient fortifications, amazing beaches
Discover why and when the Giuseppe Garibaldi has lived in this beautiful island !
PATH 2 - La Maddalena island
Highlights: La Maddalena Island and its rock formations
PATH 3 - Santo Stefano Island - Napoleon’s path
Highlights: beautiful coves, old Nato Base, fortification of the Napoleon age, ancient granite quarry, II world war monuments.
Find out why and when the Napoleon’s Navy has been on this island !
PATH 4 - Palau - Admiral Nelson’s path
Highlights: beautiful coves, amazing rock formations, Palau, Nelson Bay.
Find out why and when the British Admiral Lord Horatio Nelson has been along this amazing coastline !
PATH 5 - Bay of Cannigione and lagoon
Highlights: beautiful beaches, lagoon, waterbirds
The bay of Cannigione is located in front of La Maddalena Archipelago, it’s a wind protected bay which allows to paddle safely relaxed. There are nice beaches, the little Figs island, a nice lagoon, where with a little luck we may see the amazing pink flamingos.
PATH 6 - Spargi Island
Highlights: beautiful beaches, amazing rock formations
PATH 7 - Costa Smeralda
Highlights: beautiful beaches, crystal water !
- from 18 years old
- participants must be able to swim
- participants must be in good physical condition
Independent Private Trip:
- a worry-free vacation with our careful arrangements from the very beginning to the end of the tour
- normally the minimum number of participants is 4 and the maximum number of participants per guide is 8 people
After booking the tour you can:
- reserve tent and pitch with our help
- get 10% discount to reserve a mobile home, caravan, tukul, lodge tent or bungalow
- reserve your favourite hotel or B&B in other places
We can organize evening tours (archaeological, sightseeing, wine tasting) and dinners in town or Agriturismo.
EQUIPMENT REQUIRED BY PARTICIPANTS
Synthetic t-shirt, swimsuit, sandals or other beach shoes, hat, sunglasses, sunscreen cream, water.
EQUIPMENT PROVIDED BY US
- High quality sea-kayaks (P&H Scorpio or Tiderace Vortex with skeg)
- Personal Flotation Device
- Dry bag
- Experienced certified local coach / guide